Monday 4 October 2010

Day -1: Still in Brum

I'm a writer.

I was a writer.

Kinda still am a writer

Now I'm going travelling.

But I'll still be writing - not that it'll be anything profound. Merely the radio adverts that I indulged in before.

But as a 'writer', it seemed fit to set yourself up with a blog. Not that I read other peoples. Tend not to want to be bored by the indulgences of others.

So I'm trying this 'blog' - Blogger - not for any other reason that it came high on Google - thats a shot in the arm for the Online Marketeers.

Seeing what its like an' all

Anyway, its the Monday before I go.

And now? My room is a bombsite - full of stuff that excited me when I bought it, only to worry me now when trying to fit all in the rucksack.

Followed by one last sleep in a bed that I can call my own (though still under the jurisdiction of mom and dad - its been a year since my 'own bed') - and then Delhi.

Hot, muggy, Commonwealth Games fuelled Delhi.

Got my games ticket, my hotel booked which are thankfully picking me up from the airport.

Other than seeing cows on the street, I have no expectations. Which kind of means there's nothing to tease up for the next installment (not that you'll be reading this one)

Unless...

No comments:

Post a Comment